+ You will now leave fidelity.de and be redirected to the websites fidelityinstitutional.com or www.fidelityinternational.com, which are not affiliated with Fidelity in Germany. Fidelity in Germany was not involved in the creation of the content of these other websites and assumes no guarantee or liability for its content. The same applies to all mentioned external websites.
- This material is for Investment Professionals only and should not be relied upon by private investors.
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount invested.
- The strategies invest directly in property and land, which can be difficult to sell, so an investor may not be able to sell /cash in this investment when they want to. The value of property is generally a matter of a valuer's opinion rather than fact.
- These strategies are subject to sustainability risk, which, if it occurs, it could cause an actual or a potential material negative impact on the value of the investments made by the Funds.
- Investors should note that the views expressed may no longer be current and may have already been acted upon. Reference to specific investments should not be construed as a recommendation, but is included for the purposes of illustration only.
- The strategies do not offer any guarantee or protection with respect to return, capital preservation, stable net asset value or volatility.
This is a marketing communication. This information must not be reproduced or circulated without prior permission.
Fidelity only offers information on products and services and does not provide investment advice based on individual circumstances, other than when specifically stipulated by an appropriately authorised firm, in a formal communication with the client.
Fidelity International refers to the group of companies which form the global investment management organisation that provides information on products and services in designated jurisdictions outside of North America. This communication is not directed at, and must not be acted upon by persons inside the United States and is otherwise only directed at persons residing in jurisdictions where the relevant funds are authorised for distribution or where no such authorisation is required.
Unless otherwise stated all products and services are provided by Fidelity International, and all views expressed are those of Fidelity International. Fidelity, Fidelity International, the Fidelity International logo and F symbol are registered trademarks of FIL Limited.
No statements or representations made on this website are legally binding on Fidelity or the recipient.
FIL Limited assets and resources as at 30/06/2023 - data is unaudited. Research professionals include both analysts and associates.
For German Institutional clients issued by FIL (Luxembourg) S.A., 2a, rue Albert Borschette BP 2174 L-1021 Luxembourg.